TERMS + CONDITIONS OF YOUR PHOTOSHOOT
1. Booking Deposit and Payment : A 50% deposit is required to be paid at the time of securing your date and within 24 hours, failure to do so will mean that the date is not held and will be released to the next person.
2. Cancellations : If the client chooses to cancel the shoot more than 14 business days prior to the shoot any booking fee paid to the photographer will be refunded in full IF the photographer is able to re-book the same date. If the photographer is NOT able to secure another client for the same date or if the cancellation occurs less than 14 business days before the shoot date then the client forfeits the booking fee. Refunds won't be made for change of mind or change of circumstances.
2A : Reshoot : The photographer will offer a reshoot if the weather is absolutely not fit to capture the images for e.g rain, excessive wind or otherwise. The reshoot will be subject to availability and may take some weeks to complete given availability, weather, time of year etc. The client should book in the reshoot date at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
3.Photographic Materials and Copyright: All photographic materials, such as original negatives, photos, or slides, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and may use the work for samples, contests, exhibition, social media and advertising and self-promotion. Usage outside the bounds of this agreement will require the Client’s consent.
4. Client’s Usage: The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer. If Client is obtaining a print for reproduction, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce the print only as set forth under Special Usage Requirements. In such event, Client shall request that a copyright and credit notice for the Photographer be placed adjacent to the photograph on publication, but shall have no liability if the publication refuses or omits to do so.
5. Social Media: This clause applies to all social media, including Facebook and blogs. When published online it is required that citation of photographer be made. The client agrees that they will under no circumstances alter any photographs that are placed in public on the internet. The client agrees to be responsible for any family member or friend who posts our photographs online and agrees that they cannot be cropped (with the exception of the forced cropping for Facebook’s Timeline), altered in color, or edited in any way.
6. Failure to Perform: If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return any funds previously paid to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
We look forward to meeting you, if you have any further questions about our policies and procedures please get in touch with us via email@example.com